Hey guys! I thought that I’d share with you the makeup that I wore today. I love reading about the products people use, looking at different makeup looks and gaining inspiration. Hopefully you can find some inspiration from this! So let’s get started….
1. Foundation – Today I wore the new Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation. I’m going to write a post about this soon giving you all the information and my opinions on it. But sneak peek… I really love it. It gives a lovely demi-matte finish and a medium to full coverage, making the skin look FLAWLESS (which is what you want if you want to go for a bold lip!). I used the Real Techniques Buffing Brush to buff this into the skin.
2. Eyeshadow – Next I decided to begin on my eyeshadow. I set down some concealer as a base to give something for the eyeshadows to adhere to, to cover up any dark veins and provide an even base. I then went on to place MAC vanilla all over the lid to set the concealer using my fingers. For the crease I used MAC Folie, a beautiful warm, reddish brown shade, perfect for transitioning. To apply this I used Zoeva 221 Luxe Soft Crease Brush. I also placed this underneath the eyes using a Zoeva 230 Luxe Pencil Brush. All over the lid I added Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadow in Starry Eyed, a champagne beige shade which adds a pop of sparkle and really wakes up the eyes. The brush I used for this was the Zoeva 222 Luxe All Over Shader. I then used a Sigma E40 Tapered Blending Brush to further blend everything seamlessely.
3. Eyes – I used my fave mascara.. Maybelline The Rocket Volume Express and then topped this with some Fleur Lashes in Fleur Loves. For the waterline I used the Chanel Le Crayon Yeux in Black.
4. Concealer – Next, my fave part… concealer! I used the Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in med-light neutral. You’ve all probably heard lots about this, it’s amazing! So full coverage yet so lightweight and undetectable. It doesn’t crease and it’s not cakey whatsoever.
5. Powder – I set everything with the Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder using a Zoeva 105 Luxe Highlight Brush under the eyes and the Zoeva 101 Luxe Face Definer for the rest of the face.
6. Bronzer – I used the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil in medium/deep. This is my favourite bronzer, it smells delicious (like chocolate) and is a beautiful colour to both bronze and contour with. I used the Zoeva 125 Stippling Brush to apply this as it gives a softer finish.
7. Blush – Today I chose the MAC blush in Melba. A soft, peachy pink tone which is very natural and gives a hint of rosiness to the cheeks. To apply I used the Zoeva 127 Luxe Sheer Cheek Brush.
8. Lips – My other favourite part of makeup! I went for a pretty bold lip today. Firstly I lined and filled in my lips using MAC Lip Pencil in Currant, an amazing dark burgundy purple shade. I then topped this off with the Maybelline Matte Lipstick in Divine Wine.
And finally… after all this… we are done! It probably would have been much easier to make a video explaining all of this, but you know.. 😛 As you can probably tell, I really love Zoeva Brushes. I got all of mine in the Makeup Artist Zoe Bag Set. They are really good quality and really affordable! I tried to make this post easier to read by putting all the products and brushes I used in italics. Hope this helps.
I hope you enjoyed this post! What is your number one makeup product??
Thanks for reading 🙂 Aisha xx