Hello again! So recently I’ve developed an obsession with eyeliner. I’ve been buying so many, and I find that the best place to go for eyeliner is the drugstore. They are good quality, way more affordable and there is so much to choose from. So basically I’ve hoarded a load of drugstore eyeliners and I’m gonna tell you about my faves. (yes I have a problem)
- L’oreal Color Riche Le Khol Eyeliner in 109 Azure Blue. A beautiful turquoise blue that is super creamy and opaque and kind of looks navy blue in some lights! (£4.16)
- L’oreal Super Liner Black Lacquer Waterproof. A black liquid eyeliner with a super thin kind of felt tip applicator and a glossy finish. It’s really easy to apply, doesn’t smudge on me and lasts all day. (£6.49)
- Topshop Kohl Eyeliner in Sable. A dark, chocolatey brown. This is great for everyday to smudge on the waterline or upper lash line as it’s less harsh than black and it’s great for making light eyes pop. Cute packaging too. (£4.00)
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal in 005 Nude. A super creamy, long lasting, nude eyeliner. This is amazing for waking up the eyes, just apply it to the waterline and it can transform your whole makeup look into a brighter, more youthful one. This is my second one of these, I love it! (£3.99)
- Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner in Black. Another great, super black liquid eyeliner. This one is also easy to apply, it has a felt tip applicator and it’s more matte than the other one. It doesn’t smudge and also lasts all day on me. I prefer the application of this one but I prefer the formula of the L’oreal one! (£5.99)
- Maybelline Master Drama Chromatics in Turquoise Vibe. Amazing, amazing, amazing. These chromatic eyeliners are so beautiful. This one is a metallic turquoise, it’s so opaque and creamy and also long wearing. It’s a really good one to have to spice up any eye look and add some colour. (£4.49)
- Maybelline Master Drama Chromatics in Purple Light. The same great formula as above but this one is a super metallic, deep, dark purple. I love it so much. It’s really good to use for a purple smokey eye or to smudge on the lower lash line to give a grunge vibe. (£4.49)
- Kiko Vibrant Eye Pencil in 602. A slightly metallic golden bronze colour. This is great for the waterline or also to use as a base for eyeshadow. It also comes with a smudger on the other end, which is useful. ($3.90) (I can’t find this particular colour on the website)
- Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in 01 Black. This is the best gel eyeliner I have every tried, drugstore and high end! It’s so black, so long lasting and super matte. It’s perfect for dramatic wings or just to thinly line the upper lash line. If you need a black gel liner, get this one! (£7.58)
And there we have it, my top favourite drugstore eyeliners of the moment. In my opinion, Maybelline and L’oreal are at the top of the eyeliner game, they always make such good eye products, in particular their eyeliners and mascaras! I hope this helped or you enjoyed reading! I’ve linked all of the products mentioned in bold if you wanted to buy one.
Thanks for reading 🙂
What’s your favourite drugstore eyeliner?