So here are the rules:
1. Once nominated, make a post thanking and linking the lovely person who nominated you.
2. Include the Liebster Awards sticker (like the one above) in your post.
3. Nominate 10 other new bloggers with less than two-hundred followers who you think are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can nominate the person who nominated you.
4. Answer the ten questions asked by the person who nominated you and then make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
5. Lastly, copy these rules into your post.
Okieee, so now to start answering Lauren’s questions! Here we go…
1. Why did you start blogging: Basically, about two years ago I was browsing YouTube and I discovered one of Shaanxo’s videos. It was a makeup tutorial… and that was where my makeup addiction started. I then discovered the world of beauty blogging and I would spend my days reading about different beauty products and beauty tips. I really enjoyed reading blogs and learning about new beauty items so I thought that I could do the same and start a blog to write about what I love most.. which is makeup. It’s a way to interact with many people with the same interests as me as well as discover new things and express my thoughts and opinions. It’s a good way to relax and express yourself.
2. What is your favourite item of clothing? It has to be a turtleneck. They’re so warm and cosy, so easy to wear and can transform any outfit. You can dress them down or up, wear them with your hair in a bun and still look chic and be super warm whilst still looking super cool and like you made an effort ahah.
3. What makeup item could you not live without? Concealer! I need that concealer to hide my horrible dark under eye circles and actually make me look semi awake and semi presentable. It turns my under eye bags from Primark into Chanel ;). My favourites are Urban Decay Naked Skin, Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer and Collection Lasting Perfection.
4. What’s your favourite highend makeup brand? Definitely Charlotte Tilbury. It’s super expensive but every item is such amazing quality and I love the concept of the brand as they have different collections for different skin tones, eye colours etc so it’s really easy to find products that will suit you. Also, you can really tell that Charlotte Tilbury herself puts so much effort into each and every product to make sure that they are all perfect. My other favourite would have to be NARS because, again, the products are such good quality and there’s so much to choose from. I love their foundations as well as their audacious lipstick collection! They also come out with such cool collabs and limited edition products.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Probably Australia or New Zealand! I love the thought of Sydney because you can have the most beautiful beaches in the world close to you as well enjoy the city life at the same time, so you get the best of both worlds. I do love London, but it’s way too stressful, I need good weather and a nice beach to relax on. 😛
6. What’s your current favourite song? Hmmmm I would probably say Drake – Underground Kings. It’s really old but I love it.
7. What’s your favourite online clothing store? I don’t really buy clothes online that often because I like to physically see them and try them on before I buy (old fashioned huh? :P) but I would probably choose ASOS because they have so any brands and so much choice.
8. What is one thing you like most about blogging? Reading other people blogs and discovering new products! Also interacting with people from all over the world who love makeup, beauty and fashion as much as me. 🙂
9. What’s your favourite thing about yourself? I like that I’m so relaxed, nothing really bothers me and I can always pick myself up out of bad situations. I also love to help others and make them happy. If everyone around you is happy, then you will be happy too!
10. What is your biggest fear? Probably not being successful in life and not enjoying what I do in the future. Also seeing my family or friends unhappy, especially my Dad!
Right, we are done! So here are all the lovely people I nominate (in no particular order):
2. Bea and Beauty
3. Rose Gold Glamour
4. Lipstick and Norts
5. Lipstick on the Lake
7. Angelique K.
8. Simply Philippa
9. Budget Blondie
10. Kalsoom Chachar
Here are my questions to you guys:
1. Why did you start your blog?
2. What is you biggest strength and your biggest weakness?
3. Describe your perfect day.
4. What is your favourite lipstick of all time?
5. What’s on your perfect pizza?
6. If you could be anyone else for a day, who would you be and what would you do?
7. What do you feel most proud of?
8. How would your friends describe you?
9. If you could live in a book, TV show or movie,what would it be and why?
10. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Thanks for the nominations, and thank you for reading 🙂 I hope you enjoyed