Hey guys! So today I’m gonna tell you about my favourite everyday lipsticks. Lipsticks are my favourite makeup item ever to collect and to wear, and I am ashamed to admit that I have way too many. I’m joking, I’m not ashamed, but I do need to control my hoarding characteristics, I’m running out of space to store all of them! I might have to invest in yet another lipstick holder. I usually go for a darker nude/pink for an everyday look. I wear lipstick every single day, no matter what, so I always like to have a lot of options to choose from. But these are the ones I wear on a regular basis and that I always seem to reach for. So let’s get started…
1. Charlotte Tilbury Confession. Firstly, as always, Charlotte Tilbury has killed it with the packaging. All of her lipsticks come in this beautiful rose gold, embossed tube that just looks and feels so expensive. I’m not sure, but I think it was limited edition as I got it in a special christmas box that she released last year. It’s a kind of muted rose shade with a hint of gold shimmer (nothing too crazy). It translates onto the lips as a lovely satin finish, leaving a ‘your lips but better’ colour. All of her lipsticks apply evenly and smoothly, are super creamy (even the mattes) and last a good amount of time on the lips.
2. MAC Mocha. This is a beautiful chestnut/orangey brown shade and it’s perfect for fall. It definitely suits deeper skin tones extremely well. It has a satin finish, so it’s so smooth and creamy as well as hydrating. I usually pair this with my MAC lip pencil in Whirl to give a mauve brown colour. £15.50 HERE
3. Tom Ford Sable Smoke. Again, beautiful, beautiful packaging! Tom Ford is another brand that always smashes it with packaging. I love the square, metal, gold and black tube, it looks so chic. Tom Ford lipsticks are super expensive but they’re definitely worth it. Sable Smoke is a nude, mid-tone beige with a satin finish. It feels so good on the lips, and it’s super opaque and creamy. It’s a true nude and is so easy for everyday, as you can just top it up without a mirror throughout the day. £34.20 HERE
4. Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick in Pure Hollywood. This is probably my favourite lip product ever. If I’m wearing a pink lip in any of my instagram pics, it’s probably this. It’s a light dusty pink shade, with a matte finish. The Anastasia liquid lipsticks are such good quality, they dry matte within seconds and do not budge throughout the day (even throughout eating and drinking). My only complaint with this is that sometimes it can leave a ring around the inside of the lips that looks kind of gross. But this only happens if I apply too much! $20 HERE
5. Kevyn Aucoin Infinite. This is a true rose colour with a very matte finish. The one thing I love about this is the smell, it smells like raspberries. It’s is so opaque and pigmented, literally one swipe and you’re done. It also lasts a really long time on the lips! £26 HERE
And there we have it, my top 5 everyday lipsticks. I hope you enjoyed reading this! Let me know what your favourite everyday lipstick is!
Thanks for reading,